Round 1 app deadline: November 15, 2006 Round 1 Response Date: January 15, 2007
Round 2 app deadline: January 15, 2007 Round 2 Response Date: March 30, 2007
Round 3 app deadline: March 15, 2007 Round 3 Response Date: April 30, 2007
Round 4 app deadline: April 15, 2007 Round 4 Response Date: May 15, 2007
REQUIRED ESSAYS All candidates for an MBA at the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business should respond to questions 1, 2, and 3. You may provide additional information by answering question 4. Suggested length is two double-spaced pages per essay.
(1) Please describe your short-term and long-term career goals. How will your past professional experience, background, and interests combined with a Babson MBA position you for success in attaining these goals?
(2) Identify a current business trend and predict its impact 10 years from now. How will the results of this trend impact your ability to attain your goals as described in essay number one?
(3) What unique contributions will you bring to the Babson community that will enhance the value of the classroom experience for your classmates?
(4) (Optional) Is there anything else that you think we should know as we evaluate your application? If you believe your credentials and essays represent you fairly, you should not feel obligated to answer this question.
For Two-Year MBA Applicants Only:
(5) (Optional) Frederic C. Hamilton Entrepreneurial Scholarship (a merit-based award) and Price-Babson Fellowship (a need-based award) Essay. Write a 250-word essay that answers the following questions: What are your specific entrepreneurial accomplishments, and how will these accomplishments add value to the Babson MBA?