My wife and I just watched the Apprentice. I yelled and bounced around the room in celebration when Stacy was fired. I have a prediction that Elizabeth will be gone next week. I also predict that the two finalists will come down to Kelly and Jennifer.
1) Did you know that the boardroom is a prop that is on the same floor as the apartment that the candidates live in? So when they all come out of the elevator to go to the boardroom, it's made up to make you think they're on different floors.
2) The contestants come with 2-3 suitcases, so when they get fired, the rest of the bags are sent off later and the one suitcase they bring in is merely symbolic.
3) The director is the same guy that does the "Survivor" reality TV show.
Other misc tidbits.
1) The superstition of "Bless You", it's an old Catholic saying from Europe. This came about during Roman times when people believed that a sneeze could release your soul to the world. They believed that you were having some sort of internal struggle to hold onto your soul and offering you a blessing was a way of helping out. "God Bless you" became the materialization of that assistance. When the Black Death plague came about in 1348 AD sneezing became a sign of the sick and infected. It meant the person was going to die so it became customary and law to bless the sneezer.
2) When we wish something not to go wrong and we, "Knock on wood". Most do not know that the origin of the phrase and practice comes from the Catholic rosary. Rosaries in the old days were made of oak wood and were fingered in time of distress or trouble. Thus, holding on to or rubbing the wooden rosary or its wooden crucifix when danger as near, became a common way for Christians to deal with hardships and difficulties. The practice slipped into common use as "Knock on wood."
So now that you know these incredibly useful bits of information, you'll be able to tell everyone these stories and put them to sleep :)